8.29.2011

#7, 8, 9, 10, 11

(in Utah on our drive across the country)

A two month hiatus, but I am grateful for...

-How quiet our new apartment is, and that there are trees outside our living room window so it looks like we live in a park, and that there is a window above our kitchen sink just like I wanted, and that there are pink flowers on the tree outside our bathroom window which is a nice decorative touch I hadn't counted on.
-Living somewhere with a washer and dryer. Doing laundry has become a bit of an obsession.
-The furniture we were able to find to fill our space, all of it affordable and lovely. My favorite is the wingback chair I described here.
-The excitement of starting a new grad program, and how good I anticipate the program being.
-The fact that, in the midst of what feels like a million transitions, I have my husband, a constant friend with whom I can experience these adjustments, and who helps me to enjoy and laugh at this time. Also, he's pretty cute. I'm grateful for that.

2 comments:

  1. this is mom and I want to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, that was a dumb comment, but at least dad finally helped me to post.

    I'm glad you've joined me in obsessing over laundry. And that you have a cute husband. Who loves you.

    ReplyDelete