2.18.2011

Of late...





Part of my blogging hiatus is due to the fact that I have been working hard on an application for an interior design master's program. This included creating a portfolio that would show my basic skills for sketching, illustrator, indesign and photography. Hence the above photos. (The tie-in theme for my portfolio was books -- all this english major knows!)

It's amazing how when you are immersed in one creative project you have very little energy for anything else creative -- especially when the project is a big stretch/entirely new to you, requiring all of your energy but producing very little work to show for it (I think 85% of the work I did was useless). Anyways, blog ideas = pretty much absent. Creative cooking? Let's stick to recipes. I didn't even have the energy to care what I wore to work, so I pretty much stuck with wearing neutrals every day.

I feel a little bit like I am coming out of a cave, shaking my head to get rid of tunnel vision, etc. etc.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment once, but couldn't figure out the whole profile thing.

    Love your new blog...and these pictures. Now you can get back to all the other creative things you do. I bet Alex is excited about dinner...

    Mom

    ReplyDelete